You’re busy – let us take care of it
Your home can be one of the most significant investments you will make in your life. Like the stock market, you want that investment to go up in value over time. One way your home can lose its worth is by not having the regular maintenance it requires. Make sure to keep a checklist of all the annual things needed to keep your home up to date and looking fresh. So when it becomes time to sell, you’ll receive top dollar.
My Home Handyman knows how busy life can get. On top of everyday distractions, thinking about maintaining a house can be overwhelming. We’re here to lend a helping hand. All of our handymen are pros at keeping a home well maintained and looking new.
Your schedule is busy enough. Call today for a FREE estimate and make your assembly frustrations a thing of the past.
Call today and receive a FREE estimate for all your home maintenance needs
Home Maintenance Checklist
- Replace smoke alarm batteries: A small task to keep your home and loved ones protected.
- Vacuum out vents: Keep as much dust and debris out of your furnace as possible.
- Redo caulking around windows: Cold draft by the window? This will help.
- Redo weather stripping on doors: Don’t let the cold air in and have your power bill go up.
- Pressure wash outside of the house and walkway: Keep your home looking spotless from the outside.
- Repair toilet and sink fixture leaks: Water bills can add up if you don’t take care of this quickly.
- Repair downspouts: This can lead to major issues down the road if not properly taken care of.
- Refinish deck and fence: A fresh coat of stain can really make your property look fresh and new.
- Remove lint from the dryer exhaust pipe: Too much lint can be a fire hazard, good to take care of this one regularly.
- Seal tile: Tile should be re-sealed every two years.
- Re-grout tile: Is your grout cracked or dirty? We can re-grout your tile for you to make it look good as new.
Did we miss something? If you have another issue you would like maintained, give us a call. I am sure we can take care of it.
Very Satisfied With Work
My Home Handyman has finished 3 different jobs for me, and I have been highly satisfied with the work. Jordan has cleaned and painted an outside wall, repaired a leaky eave, and got rid of mould around 2 windows. Jordan is prompt, efficient, and lets you know the different options for repair work. I really appreciate his attention to detail and that he doesn’t try to push costly upgrades. I have a long list of things to fix in my house, so I’m so happy that I found this handyman service!
Jordan was professional, on time and extremely knowledgeable A pleasure to have in our home. I would recommend him to anyone needing odd jobs done in their home. Thanks for getting my place looking great again.
See More Reviews